Exceptional Sales, Marketing, and Service Team
The successful sale of your yacht comes down to an exceptional team standing alongside you throughout the process. With each Outer Reef Sales Representative averaging 22+ years in the yachting industry, our sales representatives come from a place of knowledge and experience. Our sales team brings varied and prestigious yachting backgrounds to the table, from owning a yacht brokerage business or a successful yacht manufacturing business, to servicing and captaining vessels, large and small, around the globe. Many of our brokers are boat owners as well, and therefore are able to put themselves into the shoes of the seller. Meet our team of sales professionals here.
Our team's guiding principles:
- Conduct our business with integrity
- Place our clients first
- Honor our business obligations
- Treat others with dignity and respect
- Protect our clients' information, assets and interests
- Give our clients the best personal service possible 24/7
- Available for consultation at any time
Valuable Builder Sales Experience
The most valuable benefits to aligning with an Outer Reef Yachts sales representative when listing your yacht are the following:
- Distinct Yacht Build Knowledge: Each Outer Reef sales representative has invaluable knowledge beyond that of a regular yacht broker, as Outer Reef sales representatives are groomed to understand the overall yacht build and sales process, from the initial design to after sales service. This expertise evolves from years of hands-on project and client management at the ship yard to the yacht delivery, and beyond. How does this help you sell your yacht? The title of Yacht Builder is earned in the trenches, thereby providing you with the distinct advantage of representation by a professional with a thorough understanding of "how we got here". This scope will help to preserve your resale value throughout the sales process, and negotiations from a place of knowledge and expertise.
- Full Time Sales Efforts: All Outer Reef Yachts sales representatives are full time yacht sales professionals completely focused on selling yachts each and every day, rather than working the brokerage side of the yacht business as a part time job or hobby.
- Fast Tracking Through Survey and Client Qualification: Outer Reef Yachts sales professionals are exceptionally knowledgeable due to their yacht building experience, and can provide expert guidance, fast-tracking you through all facets of the sales process, from the initial survey, to sale preparation, uncovering qualified buyers and successfully closing the deal.
- Long Term Relationship Building: Rather than concentrating on a quick transaction or one-time sale for personal gain, Outer Reef Yachts sales representatives strive to build long term relationships with clients around the globe. Outer Reef sales representatives hope to work with clients through years and years of memorable yachting experiences. Trust on both sides, which is built over time, is the key to success.
- Honest Listing Evaluation: A deceptive practice in the yachting industry is to over-inflate the value of the yacht when going to market, in order to obtain a customer's listing. This empty promise made by a yacht broker to their client will unnecessarily delay the sale of the yacht. Outer Reef Yachts sales representatives are honest in their pricing consultation from the initial conversations, setting accurate and fair expectations with the yacht seller.
- Broad Promotion of Yacht Through Co-Brokerage Opportunities: Outer Reef sales representatives respect the process of working with other brokers in the sale of your yacht. Our marketing team ensures the promotion of your listing to a large database of outside yacht brokers by designating your yacht as Available For Co-Brokerage on multiple listing advertising sites such as Yachtworld, Yatco, Yacht Market, etc. Outer Reef Yachts is a long term member of several Brokerage Associations that foster relationships and yacht promotions among outside brokers. While maintaining control of the sales cycle, Outer Reef representatives will work effectively with a strong network of global yacht brokers to sell your yacht as quickly as possible.
- Outer Reef Yachts Difference: Outer Reef Yachts is a boutique yacht builder and brokerage sales company offering family-oriented, personalized services around the globe. Rest assured knowing the company's owner, Jeff Druek and the Outer Team are fully accessible 24/7 and take pride in earning the best customer service reputation in the industry. When you are a part of the Outer Reef Family, you have a long-term partner in the business who will always guide you through future yacht planning, purchase, sale and build transactions, no matter where your next yachting chapter takes you.
Savvy International Marketing
Outer Reef Yachts' marketing team has over 15 years of valuable yacht industry marketing experience. Outer Reef team members bring unmatched expertise to the table, and stay in constant contact with our international sales team to have a deep understanding of market conditions and changes. When it comes to creating a portfolio of marketing efforts - from print, to private event, to online advertising - promoting your yacht to highly targeted, qualified buyers by our marketing team is the most effective in the business. Our team will:
- Provide current market conditions information
- Create an integrated marketing strategy
- Provide price guidance based on market research and sold boats data
- Offer staging and refit suggestions available through in-house design expert
- Write descriptive ads and editorial copy
- Include the listing(s) in prestigious, globally recognized print publications such as Motorboating and Yachting, Ocean Magazine, Yachting, Power and Motoryacht, Yachts International, and more
- Provide placement of listing on professional online Multiple Listing Systems including Yachtworld.com, Yatco.com, Rightboat.com, TheYachtMarket.com, and Boats.com
- Provide a dedicated landing page for your yacht on outerreefyachts.com
- Create, distribute and track email blast campaigns announcing new listing and listing changes to large database
- Represent each listing at industry boat shows around the globe. For a list of upcoming shows, visit our registration page
- Networking and presentation of your listing through participation in professional, industry networking events
Global Sales and Service Center Locations
Outer Reef Yachts has sales and service locations around the globe to be sure you are working with an expert in your area, accessible to you, and familiar with area market conditions. In each Outer Reef Yachts location, integrity, honesty, and maintaining an unbiased position throughout the sales process is the presiding factor. Outside of Outer Reef Yachts sales transactions, our representatives have sold hundreds of millions of dollars in new and brokerage yachts, various yacht brands, around the world. Find an Outer Reef Yachts location convenient to you.
Need Your Yacht Serviced in Prep For Listing?
Learn about our Servicing Options here.