This week, the highly anticipated "Made for the Med" Outer Reef 640 Motoryacht is cruising from Genoa to her commissioning grounds in Antibes, in preparation for her debut at the 2019 Cannes Yachting Festival.
Imagine cruising your 640 Outer Reef Classic Azure while experiencing panoramic 180 degree views of the sea and sky. This new design will heighten the senses and provide an incomparable "view from the top".
Additional 640 MOTORYACHT highlights include:
- First Outer Reef Classic Motoryacht with a galley-aft layout, featuring a lowering glass window to the aft deck, ideal for al fresco dining
- The largest outdoor deck space of any 19.5 Meter (64 feet) motoryacht on the market
- Incredible fuel economy (1000 nautical mile range between fuel stops, thereby avoiding long queues at high season fueling pontoons)
- Ability to join and participate in the "piloting" experience via ample main deck helm seating
- 360 degree panoramic views from the sun-filled salon