The highly anticipated new "Made For The Med" Outer Reef 640 Motoryacht will ship to Genoa this week to start her commissioning phase, and those following her progress are buzzing with excitement.
"The new 640 Classic embraces all of the long range cruising highlights and must-haves of the current Classic range, but has an even more dynamic and progressive design built-in to benefit the consummate bluewater adventurer. She is perfect for cruising the Med and beyond." - Jeff Druek, President and CEO
640 MOTORYACHT highlights include:
- A new panoramic 180 degree Bridge Viewdeck heightening the senses and providing an incomparable "view from the top"
- First Outer Reef Classic Motoryacht with a galley-aft layout, featuring a lowering glass window to the aft deck, ideal for al fresco dining
- The largest outdoor deck space of any 19.5 Meter (64 feet) motoryacht on the market
- Incredible fuel economy (1000 nautical mile range between fuel stops, thereby avoiding long queues at high season fueling pontoons)
- Ability to join and participate in the "piloting" experience via ample main deck helm seating
- 360 degree panoramic views from the sun-filled salon
Back to All Articles